IRON FLEX 450g
- UP TO THREE FORMS OF COLLAGEN: BEEF, PORK AND FISH
- 19 GRAMS OF COLLAGEN IN ONE SERVING
- 14 ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- COMPREHENSIVE SUPPORT FOR JOINTS AND LIGONS
- 20 PORTIONS IN PACKAGING
98% ZAMÓWIEŃ ZŁOŻONYCH DO 12:00 DOCIERA NA MIEJSCE NASTĘPNEGO DNIA ROBOCZEGO
WYSYŁKA OD 14 zł
DARMOWA DOSTAWA POWYŻEJ 200 PLN
ODBIÓR OSOBISTY - WARSZAWA MARYMONT
NA TERENIE UE WYSYŁKA OD 40 PLN
24 H DELIVERY IN POLAND
SHIPPING FROM 14 PLN
FREE SHIPPING PL OVER 200 PLN
STATIONARY SHOP - WARSZAWA MARYMONT
SHIPPING WITHIN EU 40 PLN+
As of 05/04/2022, some of our products will be available without IHS logo capsules. If you have any doubts about the originality of a particular product, please contact our team.
The easiest way would be to send photos of the entire product to our email address or via social media. Based on the submitted materials, we will try to verify as soon as possible.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
This supplement is designed to strengthen and support the regeneration of cartilage and bone movement apparatus. Iron Flex is addressed primarily to athletes and people practicing disciplines in which joints, cartilage and tendons are exposed to intense work and loads. At the same time, it will be perfect as a support during an injury or return to full form. Great help also for the elderly. The modern formula provides complete nutrition for joints and ligaments. The Iron Flex joint regenerator contains a blend of 14 top-quality active ingredients forming a unique complex that can be successfully used in the prevention of joint protection. A huge portion of the product is 22.5 g, of which 19 grams are valuable collagen.
In our opinion, the supplement perfectly meets the needs of people who are particularly vulnerable to injuries and degeneration, especially for people who care about:
- supplementing the diet in post-traumatic conditions and a diet low in calcium
- improving the mobility and flexibility of joint elements
- stimulation of cells involved in the formation of connective tissue
- intensive regeneration and protection of joints and ligaments against damage and degeneration
- reducing joint pain
- preventing bone decalcification.